US Oil & Gas Industry is Going to Double in Five Years; Are you Prepared?
The Oil and Gas Industry is growing in the US and expected to hit $53.7 Billion worldwide according to Oil and Gas Finance Journal. This indicates a market that will more than double in a five year period
- Real-time visibility of any aspect of the business.
- Ability to analyze profitability by job, service type, vehicle, equipment, crew, operator, well, etc.
- Improve asset utilization and knowledge of equipment whereabouts.
- Efficiently bill for vehicles, equipment & crew deployed in the field.
- Dispatch, rent, deploy, service, record ticket information, bill operators, provide well history, and much more, all within a single database.
- Reduced equipment downtime and repair expense.
- Reduce delays in ticket / invoice approval process, thereby increasing cash flow.
- Easily comply with operators’ unique requirements, including site, well, rig or AFE information.
- Have the flexibility to enter field tickets, either after the fact or in advance as a request for service.
- Gain visibility into the availability of all equipment and personnel, at all locations.
- Utilizes the HANA Platform…the best technology platform available today to keep information at your fingertips
- Mobile real-time information available on any device
- Dispatch with logic and matrix to deploy the correct equipment at the correct time with the correct operator
- Fully integrated Service APP (FameFS) that keeps equipment running and allows customers direct access to request service and monitor ongoing service
- Ability to manage an unlimited number of variables/criteria for equipment, workforce, regulations and deliver the correct result in very difficult circumstances
- Integrate to telematics and RFID to understand the location of all equipment at any time
- FameMetrics gives you up to the minute data on profitability, utilization, deliveries and any other metrics you would like to measure in real time